Manufacturer: Tarkett Australia
Tarkett is grounded in its people - their values and believes, their expertise and ambition. From the Group's early entrepreneurs who began parquet in Sweden, linoleum in Canada to felt making in France and textiles in Eastern Europe, the Group has grown to incorporate such industry leaders as Allibert, Sommer, Azrock, Domco, Johnsonite, FieldTurf, Beynon and Sintelon. The diversity of backgrounds of Tarkett's people have allowed the Group to constantly innovate since it's early days: across materials, technologies, design, and services. Making people's lives safer, more comfortable, more productive, and inspiring them through colours, patterns and textures in the places where they work, live or play.
Tarkett Inc., USA Office
2728 Summer Street (77007)
P.O. Box 3145
Houston, TX 77253
- Acczent 70 Ruby, Acczent 70 Topaz, Acczent 70 Silver
- Aquarelle Wall & Aquarelle Wall Borders
- Aquarelle Wall HFS
- EcoBase® Modular Carpet Piece & Space Dyed
- Essentials 300
- Exclusive 300
- iQ Homogenous Vinyl, Premium and Standard Ranges
- iQ One
- iQ Toro SC, Primo SD, iQ Granit SD
- Primo Safe T, Granit Safe T, Optima Multisafe, Granit Multisafe
- ProBase Modular Carpet Piece and Space dyed
- ProtectWall 1.5
- ProtectWall 2.0
- SoundMaster Modular Carpet Piece & Space Dyed
- Tandus Ecobond Modular Tile
- Tapiflex Excellence 80 & Acczent Excellence 80
How will you use GreenTag?
Make your product stand out, unlock the barriers to major markets.
Get Global GreenTag certification to stand out as a leader, differentiate your product from the pack and win in the rapidly expanding green marketplace.
Create your own healthy, sustainable home, interiors and lifestyle.
Global GreenTag certified products pass the world's toughest standards to protect you, and your family's health and safety, minimise your impact on our finite planet and put the power of selection back in your hands.
Save time and money selecting products that deliver and protect your business from risk.
Find out how Global GreenTag certified products pass the worlds toughest standards for health, eco performance and safety.
Recognised by major green rating schemes, GreenTag is your one-stop certification to choose or evidence product selections.