Product: dECO Flex
TOP 3 Benefits:
- Health & Ecotoxicity
- Ethical Supply Chain
- Take Back Scheme
The dECO products are available in a range of colours and finishes to provide acoustic functionality combined with a decorative surface. The wide product range allows for freedom and flexibility to achieve beautiful yet functional spaces with the most complex design briefs within both residential and commercial buildings.
dECO Flex is a flexible rolled product that can be mounted on plasterboard or plywood. It is an acoustic wall treatment that absorbs noise and is usable as a pinboard with a Velcro surface.
CSR Martini's range of products meets the requirements of the GreenTagCert™Standard for textiles and operates a Product Stewardship Program to take back the products at the end of service life through CSR Martini's recycling program for re-use or recycling.
Additionally, the panels have been independently tested indicating low volatile organic compound (VOC) emissions and contain high levels of post-consumer recycled content.
Health & Ecotoxicity
- Low toxicity - no toxicity in use
Life Cycle Analysis - Resources
- Designed for recycling or reuse
Corporate Social Responsibility
- ≥10 year warranty
- All marketing environmental claims verified accurate
- Certified Environmental Management System
- Complies with relevant social and environmental laws of the country of operation
- Ethical supply chain
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Manufacturer take back policy (verified)
- Replacement parts available
- Assembled in Australia from majority imported components
- Green Star AU - GBCA
- WELL Features - IWBI
The scope of certification includes dECO Panels, dECO Quiet Panels, dECO Screen, dECO Captivate Fabric, dECO Flex, dECO Deluxe and dECO Embrace Fabric.
Global GreenTag Standard v4.0
Rating tools relevance:
GreenStar ® "Design and As Built v1.3" and "Interiors v1.3" Rating Tools Credits:
- Recognized for Credit/s: Sustainable Products
GreenStar® "Performance 1.2" Rating Tools Credit:
- Recognized for Credit/s: Refurbishment Materials
GreenStar ® 'Building v1.0' Rating Tools Credits:
- Recognized for Credit/s: Credit 9: Responsible Finishes
WELL V1.0 Features- IWBI
- Feature 04 VOC Reduction
- Feature 26 Enhanced Material Safety Part 1 Precautionary Material Selection
- Feature 97 Material Transparency Part 1 Material Information
WELL V2.0 Features- IWBI
- X01 Material Restrictions
- X06 VOC Restrictions Part 2
- X07 Materials Transparency Part 3
- X08 Materials Optimization Part 1
LEED® v4.0 and V4.1 Rating Tool Credit:
MR Credit: Building Product Disclosure and Optimisation - Material Ingredients - Option 1 - Material Ingredient Reporting and Option 2 - International ACP - REACH Optimization
Earthcheck® Rating Tool Credit:
Recognized for Credit/s: Sustainable Materials
IS v1.2 Credit:
Recognized for Credit/s: Mat-2 Environmentally Labelled Products and Supply chain
IS Design & As-Built v2.1 Credit:
Recognized for Credit/s: Rso-7 Sustainability Labelled Products and Supply chain
< Product finder
How will you use GreenTag?
Make your product stand out, unlock the barriers to major markets.
Get Global GreenTag certification to stand out as a leader, differentiate your product from the pack and win in the rapidly expanding green marketplace.
Create your own healthy, sustainable home, interiors and lifestyle.
Global GreenTag certified products pass the world's toughest standards to protect you, and your family's health and safety, minimise your impact on our finite planet and put the power of selection back in your hands.
Save time and money selecting products that deliver and protect your business from risk.
Find out how Global GreenTag certified products pass the worlds toughest standards for health, eco performance and safety.
Recognised by major green rating schemes, GreenTag is your one-stop certification to choose or evidence product selections.